1. Breaking down the surface area of a sphere.
2. How sine and cosine are related in 3D coordinates.
3. Creating the perfect ellipse.
4. Connecting the squares.
5. Creating a perfect cardioid.
6. How a straight line can trace a hyperboloid.
7. The infinite cube loop.
8. The relationship between sine and cosine.
9. And how triangles relate to sine and cosine.
10. Removing each digit of this number always leaves a prime number.
11. The derivative of an exponential curve.
12. The infinite square.
13. Visualising the transpose of a matrix.
14. The mesmerising representation of a Villarceau circle (two perfect circles).
15. Approximating definite integrals.
16. Visualising the tangent.
17. And everything you've ever asked yourself about trigonometry.