1. "I am Rubber You are Glue."
Remember when the kid got Ross' puck.
Kid:- "Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers."
Ross:- Hey Hey. I am Rubber You are Glue, whatever- (turns to Chandler) can't do it man.
Explanation:- There is a children saying that goes like ,"I'm Rubber You're Glue, Anything You Say Bounces Off Me And Sticks To You". Unfortunately, our dear Dr. Geller couldn't pull it off.
2. "You have to stop the Q-tip when there is resistance."
This is indeed Matthew Perry's favorite one-liner. But what does it mean?
A Q-tip is something you use to clean your ears. Chandler's one liner meant that Joey has pushed the Q-tip so much deep inside his ears that it has damaged his brain.
I know the meaning spoils the fun. But once you know it, you will enjoy the joke more.
3. "In the Kitchen with..... Dinah."
This was a famous song then. Google it up and you will know it.
4. "Ugly Naked Guy has got A Thighmaster."
This is what a thighmaster is.
Now imagine ugly naked guy using it.
5. "The fifth dentist craved and now they are all recommending Trident."
Trident was one of the popular toothpaste in America. They had an advertisement that said "4 out of 5 dentists recommend Trident."
6. "You don't get a lot of Doys these days."
"Doy" was once a very popular slang. It meant "Are you stupid?"